Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Send Caitlin an e-greeting!

Caitlin is getting settled into her room. I am staying here tonight with her. Lots of requests for her room number-- it's 564 in UK Medical Center.

To send her letters and cards, etc.:

Caitlin Kannensohn
Room 564
UK Chandler Hospital
800 Rose Street
Lexington, KY 40536-0293

Also, UK Healthcare has a really cool feature where you can send patients an e-greeting. The nurses print them out everyday and deliver them to the patients. I would love for anyone and everyone to send an e-greeting to Caitlin and keep them coming! I know she'll love to hear from all of you!

Here is the link:

http://www.ukhealthcare.uky.edu/eGreet

Thanks!

Leah

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if they'll deliver e-greetings of ascii art. Wow, too much tech stuff these last two days.

    Yay, new room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, I really think you need to at least try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ascii Art monkey submitted. If it comes out a jumble of crap cause of formatting, I'm claiming someone else sent it.

    ReplyDelete