Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ah ha!

Caitlin here!! HI!
Ok, so I kinda figured this whole posting thing out. A little bit anyway. Leah's working out right now and I'm chilling here and eatin my breakfast. I'm eating, walking, talking, etc. I might as well post a bit, right? LoL. I might tackle a crossword here in a bit, which should be fun...I've always liked those. I've also made a list of a bunch of stuff I want to do when I'm able to do so (when I get out of the hospital). Oddly enough? I've been jonesin to go swimming really badly. I can't explain it but I guess I've always been kind of a water baby. Swimming is really peaceful. There's a bunch of stuff on there - just long and short term goals to keep me focused. I have loads of time to think about these things - lol. The hospital is a great place for self reflection.
I also have loads of time to read the wonderful comments, emails, cards that I've been getting! I also have the benefit of smelling/seeing the most beautiful floral arrangements. For this. THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH! I couldn't ask for better people in my corner and I feel truly blessed with such a wonderful support structure. Y'all have been so great to me and my family - if y'all ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thank y'all again and I'll try to keep y'all as updated as possible so Leah doesn't have to.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!

- SuperCaity

5 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! So glad to see you posting, Caity!

    Keep fighting the good fight!

    Love you~
    The Williams Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caity,
    We are speechless! YOU are nothing short of Amazing!

    See you tomorrow.

    Joan and Greg Roulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man you're walkin too?!? Thats great! You're doin alot better than I expected. You literally are the toughest person ever. If it was me I would be milking it for all its worth HAHA. (pompous MR. Howell voice) Nurse fetch me my slippers, Nurse feed me grapes and fan me with large feathers.....nurse....I'm ready for my 3rd bath of the day now...hehehe. Phew....the things I do for attention

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caitlin!!! It's awesome to see you posting!! All I can say is WOW!!! - Jackie Long

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a thrill to hear you Caity! Ten pounds of weight just lifted off of my shoulders (I think I hear birds singing in the background!!) Praise God!
    ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete