Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Never never never quit" - Winston Churchill

Haven't updated in awhile. Things are kind of up in the air right now as to whether or not I'm going home or going to the VA hospital for my Navy check up as soon as TOMORROW!
Hopefully I'll know what's going on soon!
Katie came in today and put up a string of star lights in my room - my room RULES! The doctors/nurses/housekeeping people all comment on my flowers, cards, and decorations when they come in. It's become kind of a game for them to pick out what's new since the last time they came in. 
In other less happy news, Sam has diabetes. He blames his trip to Wisconsin (haha!). He's doing just fine and got his insulin and was educated on what he needs to do. They don't know if it's type one or two yet so they're just covering their bases until they get test results back. He's not too happy about having to give up brownies but he's taking it really really well - very positive person.

Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thinking about you tonight Caitlin, read your post, and thought, that's just like you, to be worried about someone else right now. Consider Sam added to the prayer list!!
    ps: love the quote!
    ~tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - it's MY blog...so I'll pretty much write what I want. Booyah! Heheh - glad you're feelin better!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Caity! I wanted to come visit yesterday but I picked up a shift at the Cheese. :( I'm glad you're doing well and the fact that you're well enough to travel is good news. KEEP KICKING ASS!!

    ReplyDelete