Saturday, April 4, 2009

"Why don't you take a picture, Ian?! Post it on total freaking awesomeness dot com - backslash 'we rule'!"

Ok, so posting a quote from "Sex Drive" - mindless movie that makes me laugh. Kind of an American Pie type movie. Like I said - mindless. Sometimes you just need to watch movies like that.
Today in the mail I got that belly band that'll waterproof my woundvac and ostomy bag but unfortunately I got one size too small. I lost a lot of weight since Feb 14th so I erroneously thought I'd be two sizes smaller rather than 1 size smaller. Another way I screwed up: I never measured myself - I guesstimated. Oh well - that's why they have return policies.
I got my Superman hat in the mail today as well and i'm very happy! I'm wearing it right now. It's really comfortable and has a leather bill underneath the cap. It looks vintage and antique, which is why I bought it in the first place. I like old-fashioned stuff, vintage, retro, and antique. Guess what the price tag said on the hat? $250.00!!!!! I obviously didn't pay that much! I only paid $23.00 (including shipping). Heckuva deal, huh?!
Last night Leah came over and we watched Robot Chicken. For those who are unfamiliar, it's a stop animation show with action figures. Actually kind of a sick joke show but Leah and I love it.
Dad just left not too long ago and it was nice to visit with him. He (on top of the packages) brought me the kickass Superman fleeec blanket and my stuffed animal angel.

I am a blessed girl.

Ok, the codeine is kickin in and it's gettin hard to keep my eyes open, much less type.

LATER! <3

3 comments:

  1. Caity,
    Robot Chicken Rules!
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course, i find this and was reminded of the anti-pony convo you, me, and alex had that one day
    http://www.lemondrop.com/2009/03/31/my-little-chewbacca-pony?icid=main|classic|dl5|link7|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lemondrop.com%2F2009%2F03%2F31%2Fmy-little-chewbacca-pony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan - I knew there was a reason I liked you off the bat - ya know, besides the fact that you're awesome :) <3

    Amanda - BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's the best thing ever! Oh and I'm addicted to Scrubs. Dr. Cox rules my world.

    ReplyDelete